The Financial Professional Associate position is a sales position with Cameron Professional Services Group, selling insurance and financial services. The professional will develop knowledge and selling experience while offering insurance and investment products to help clients meet their financial goals. It is important that the Financial Services Professional be capable of mastering the complexities of the job, continually learning new products, information, and approaches. The Financial Professional Associate must have a full understanding of all our products and be able to recommend to customers the appropriate solutions. The end result of the Financial Services Professional’s work is to develop long-term relationships between us and the policyholder that will impact the personal welfare of many people.
- High school diploma or GED qualification required
- Customer service focused
- Revenue focused (Sales influence and persuasion, sales resilience, sales initiative)
- Drive and initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve and develop ideas
- Good critical thinking
- Prospect for clients, develop insurance and investment programs and make sales presentations regularly for a broad range of life and non-life insurance contracts and financial products and services sold by a wide variety of insurance companies
- Propose insurance and investment products appropriate to the applicants needs and ability to pay
- Make the necessary adjustments in the policyholders portfolio in light of changes in the policyholders needs.
- Maintain in force the existing insurance and investment products of clients, secure the reinstatement of insurance that has lapsed, and perform all the duties incident to the care and conservation of the business assigned by Cameron Professional Services Group.
- Maintain records of account, and render when required, on forms provided by Cameron Professional Services Group, a report of all business transacted and complete accounting of all monies received on behalf of Cameron Professional Services Group.
- Conform to and abide by the procedures, rules and requirements of Cameron Professional Services Group, of regulatory bodies, and the state or states where the Financial Professional Associate operates