Cameron Professional Services Group, LLC (CPSG) has a variety of clients in the fields of community development, social services, and construction and recruitment. Clients are for-profit, non-profit and government agencies.
CPSG is seeking full-time Administrative Support. This is a great opportunity for someone who is organized, detailed and proactive. This position requires detailed computer work with a strong emphasis on accuracy and meeting deadlines. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required. The Administrative Assistant must sign a Client Confidentiality Agreement upon acceptance of employment with CPSG.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must possess at least a two-year degree or certificate from a qualified trade school
- Extensive administration experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Maintaining schedule of staff, independent consultants, and interns
- Effectively interact with clients, staff, independent consultants, and interns
- Tracking client requests
- Coordinating the responses to Request for Proposal
- Tracking project’s due dates and requirements (via Excel)
- Provide support on client projects (via Excel)
- Answering phones and scheduling appointments
- Processing company payroll
- Processing invoicing
- Updating social media outreach
- Other duties as assigned
The qualified candidate must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Position reports to the President & CEO. Salary is commensurate with experience and includes a great working environment.
Interested candidates: Please email a letter of interest, resume, and salary consideration to [email protected]. No phone calls please.