Cameron Professional Services Group, LLC (CPSG) has a variety of clients in the fields of community development, social services, and construction and recruitment. Clients are for-profit, non-profit, and government agencies.
CPSG is currently seeking an audit intern to perform the tasks specified. The candidate should be enrolled in an accounting program or should be a recent graduate. The intern must sign a Client Confidentiality Agreement upon acceptance of employment with CPSG. This position requires detailed computer work with a strong emphasis on accuracy and meeting deadlines. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Working towards bachelors degree in accounting
- Prefer candidates who will attain 150 credits at the time of graduation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong dedication to teamwork
- Integrity within the professional environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Interns gain valuable experience by having exposure to many areas of audit work
- Interns will perform detailed testing of transactions, including cash receipts, cash disbursements, payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Additionally, interns will assist in the preparation of financial statements and schedules for clients