Cameron Professional Services Group, LLC (CPSG) has a variety of clients in the fields of community development, social services, and construction and recruitment. Clients are for-profit, non-profit, and government agencies.
CPSG is seeking an intern to perform the tasks specified. This is a great opportunity for someone who is detail-oriented and proactive. The intern must sign a Client Confidentiality Agreement upon acceptance of employment with CPSG. This position requires detailed computer work with a strong emphasis on accuracy and meeting deadlines. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
- Ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A dedication to teamwork
- Integrity withing the professional environment
- Reliable mode of transportation
The qualified candidate must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Position reports to the President and CEO. Salary is commensurate with experience and includes a great working environment.
- Answering telephone and scheduling meetings
- Preparation of meeting minutes
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Maintaining schedules of staff and consultants
- Tracking client request
- Purchasing office supplies
- Monthly client billing and bill payments
- Preparation and posting of bank deposits
- Coordinating the responses to Request for Approval
- Tracking project’s due dates and requirements (via excel)
- Effectively enact with independent consultants
- Maintaining client database
- Create and update Social Media outreach
- Assisting with special projects
- Other duties as assigned
Interested candidates: Please email letter of interest and resume to [email protected]. No phone calls please.